Proposal-type Full Custom Pin headers to resolve board connection problems
Full custom Pin headers description and index page.
Full Custom Pin Headers overview
This product solves the problem of "terminal thickness, length, shape, and pitch" or "it is difficult to use with standard pin headers manufactured by the manufacturer due to the specifications" or "it cannot be found with existing products in the beginning."
We propose to solve the problem with the full custom pin header realized by our terminal manufacturing technology, terminal insertion technology and product development capabilities.
Full Custom Pin Headers features
Base part is substrate material
Flexible terminal pitch
It can accommodate irregular pitch, thus improving flexibility in board design.
Flexible base shape
Space is saved with the base shape that matches the board module and case.
Be resistant to heat
Compared to the plastic base, it is more resistant to heat-induced solidity and deformation, and has the same coefficient of thermal expansion as the mating board, making it effective for stress relaxation.
Reduction of initial costs
No expensive mold cost is required.
Variety of terminals
Available in a variety of sizes, lengths, shapes, etc.
Combination of different terminals
Different terminals can be combined depending on the application.
Full Custom Pin Header Product Example Index
Here is an excerpt of products that have contributed to solving customers' problems.
- Wave pin headers Wave pin header that absorbs and mitigates thermal stress, etc.
- SMT type Pin headers to SMT board modules
- Free standing Single-line, self-supporting pin headers
- Through hole contact pin headers Pin headers that can be connected without solder
- Snap off Finally, a pin header leaving only terminals
- Conversion adapter Conversion adapters that are also effective in preventing discontinuous components
- Card edge Pin headers subject to card edges
- Terminal hold contact Hold-type pin header that connects boards horizontally and vertically
- Spring Pin Headers (reference) Pin headers that can be contacted simply by pushing
- Others (1) Introduction to Various Pin Headers
- Others (2) Introduction to Various Pin Headers